District of Farra di Soligo, located in the province of Treviso, Col San Martino is surrounded by lush green hills, covered with neat rows of vines, which produce an excellent Prosecco. The district is crossed by the stream Raboso and is bordered by "palù", a marshy area typical of the province of Treviso. The local economy is devoted to animal breeding and dairy products, as well as its fine wine production.
From remains found in the area, historians can attest that it was inhabited since Prehistoric times, while traces of the Roman civilization date us back to the colonization of the Roman Empire. In the Middle Ages, the main centre developed around a small fortress, built on the summit of a hill. The lands of Col San Martino belonged to the Collalto, while for a brief period in the XIII century, they were assigned to a local noble family (Col San Martino), but soon after returned to the Collalto. Subsequently the control over the territory was granted to the Ramponi of Feltre, and later, like most of the lands of the Treviso area submitted the domain of the Venetian Serenissima Republic from the XIV century until the advent of Napoleon. In the following years, this district shared the same fate and history of the other localities of this province.
- the Church of San Vigilio, built between the XI and XII centuries in a panoramic location, it was later enlarged and enriched with frescoes in the XV century. The pitched roof and simple façade, interrupted only by the portal with a lunette and a round window, are flanked by a Bell Tower of a later period, with a square base, a large clock and a series of arched windows;
- the Church of San Martino, originally built around year 1000, it was rebuilt in 1927 after suffering damage during World War II. Today, it is features an octagonal plan;
- the Church of Santa Maria de Silva, of which there are traces that date back to the mid-XIII century, was rebuilt in the early years of the XX century. Today, of the original building, remains only the Bell Tower;.
- the late XIX century Parish Church of the Annunciation, designed by the architect Zardo, to which has been added a Bell Tower, built at a later date;
- Villa Della Rovere;
- Villa De Toffoli.