Municipality in the province of Vicenza, situated on a plain crossed by rivers Tesina and Astichello and where there is a magnitude of springs, the area of Bolzano Vicentino is famous for its interesting nature trails.
Traces of human presence in the territory date back to prehistoric times: the first inhabitants were the Euganei, who settled in the area of Bolzano Vicentino in the IX century B.C., followed by the Veneti who founded several towns, including Vicenza. In a later period it was conquered by the Romans who created several important ways of communication, including the Via Postumia, requested by the Consul Albino Postumius in the II century B.C. and the territory reclamation from the marshlands. In this period, the center was subject to a significant development both in commercial and agricultural terms. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the particular location was easy prey to the Barbarians raids and the Lombard and Frank invasions. After experiencing a period of decline, during the X century, thanks to the Benedictine monks, it returned to its former glory. In the XIV century, under the domain of the Della Scala, it was directly involved in the clashes between the Guelphs and the Ghibellines, while the Visconti ruled until the early XV century, when the territory of Vicenza was assigned to Venice. Subsequently occupied by the French and the Hapsburg, the town was granted to Austria, until in 1866, it entered into the Kingdom of Italy.
- the Church of Saint Lucia in Lisiera, built in the XIX century on an earlier medieval building, contains an organ dating from the XIX century, a painting of Maganza and several altars dating from between the XVII and XVIII centuries;
- the Parish Church of Santa Maria, the medieval and neo-Romanesque style, preserves valuable frescoes painted, in 1934, by Ubaldo Oppi;
- the Church of Saints Fermo and Rustico, of early Christian origins, probably, the oldest of the centre;
- Villa Valmarana Scagnolari to Lisiera, built in the XVI century by Palladio, is enriched by a garden which houses a chapel of the XVII century, dedicated to San Carlo and precious statues;
- Villa Chiericati Boschetti;
- Villa-Chiericati Terreran;
- Villa Piovene Spiller;
- Villa Dal Maso;
- Villa Scola;
- Villa Valle;
- Ca 'd'Oro.