Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie, consulta la cookie policy. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.

Accetta

 

english

  • Pastena Harbour Salerno

    Pastena Harbour Salerno

    Touristic Port of Salerno berthing Mooring and temporary-mooring in Salerno Campania Italy

  • Casa Annalisa

    Casa Annalisa

  • Amalfi Transfer Tour

    Amalfi Transfer Tour

    Amalfi Coast Transfers and Excursions, Lemon Tour, Exclusive Tour and transfer to Train Station and Naples and Rome Airport, Amalficoast...

  • Contaldo Tours - Amalfi Exclusive Transfers

    Contaldo Tours - Amalfi Exclusive Transfers

    transfer, tour, excursion, rental car with driver, bus, minivan, NCC, Amalfi Coast, Costa d'Amalfi, airport, shore excursion,...

  • Hotel Rufolo Ravello

    Hotel Rufolo Ravello

    Quality 4 Stars Charming Hotel Accommodation Swimming Pool Restaurant Wellness Area Ravello Amalfi Coast Neapolitan Riviera Salerno...

you are here: Home Lombardy Lombardy's River Po Ospedaletto Lodigiano

Stay

Visit a locality browsing the menu on the left. In each Italy area you can then choose the best touristical structures we are proposing.

Print this page Send to a friend by e-mail

Share:
fb-like
g-plus

Ospedaletto Lodigiano

Description

Ospedaletto Lodigiano is a small agricultural town in the province of Lodi, which takes its name from the fact of being built near a hospital in the XII century. In 1863 it assumed its present name to distinguish itself from other villages of the Italian peninsula with the same name.
The most important monument is the abbey of Saints Peter and Paul, which formerly belonged to the order of the Gerolomini. It was founded in 1433 when the hospital in Senna Lodigiana was ceded to the monastic order that already lived in the area since the XII century. The current XVIII century façade has a wide balcony supported by a portico with three arches. Today remains only the ancient convent cloister with traces of frescoes and the house of the Abbot.

Map

This town web page has been visited 20,637 times.

Choose language

italiano

english