The farm "La Mincana", that belongs to Dal Martello family since 3 generations, is situated in the municipal area of Due Carrare, on the East side of the Euganean Hills. The farm is surrounded by vineyards and the complex is composed by a beautiful Villa of the sixteenth century and a building with arcade where the wine-cellars are situated.
In the seventeenth century the villa belonged to the noble Venetian family Dolfin that bought it from family Bondumier, the owner in the former century. In the first half of the eighteenth century the villa was restored following the Palladian style and this is still evident in the North loggia and in the west oratory built near it.
Towards the end of the same century, Andrea Dolfin, who was at that time the ambassador of "Serenissima" in France, appointed architect Giannantonio Selva to build an English garden, one of the first in Italy, in the southern garden of the villa. At present, only few traces of that garden can be seen: a fish-pond and some secular trees. Since 1907 the farm "La Mincana" is a property of family Dal Martello.
It covers an area of about 57 hectares, where 16 are occupied by vineyards and the rest is cultivated with cereals and beetroot. The main activity of "La Mincana" is D.O.C. wines production and sale. Its quality products are obtained with an accurate vineyards care and cultivation, a low grapes production pro hectare and suitable technique and attentions during the following various phases of the wine-making. It is easy to reach "La Mincana". You can find it few hundred meters from "Terme Euganee" gate of A13 (Padova-Bologna) roadway.