Alba Adriatica iso ne of the most famous and best equipe sea resort in the Abruzzo coast, with a large sandy coastline and a bike path of over 20km that runs parallel to the coast, from Martinsicuro to Roseto degli Abruzzi.
It is a recently established town (in fact, until 1956 it was part of the town of Tortoreto), set about 10km south of the border with Marche Region, at the mouth of the Vibrata river.
- the Vibrata tower, built during the Xvi century by the Viceroy of Naples in order to defend the population by the continuous pirate raids. It has a truncated pyramid shape;
- the Church of Sant'Eufemia, patron saint of the town;
- the Church of Immacolata, in the hamlet of Basciani;
- the Church of Santa Maria, in the hamlet of Villa Fiori;
- the Church of San Vincenzo Ferreri, in the hamlet of Basciani, built by the Guidobaldi family;
- Villa Chiarugi, also called "la Favorita" (the favourite), because it was the favourite residence by its owner. It was built in 1720 by the Ranalli family and projected by the architect Rozzi, on the ruins of and ancient castle;
- Villa Gianluca Palma, projected in the first years of the XX century by the architect Domenico Gialluca, in Neoclassical style;
- Villa Zanoni (1920).