Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie, consulta la cookie policy. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.

Accetta

 

english

  • Hotel America Marina di Camerota

    Hotel America Marina di Camerota

    Quality 4 Stars Hotel Accommodation Swimming Pool Cilento Coast Salerno Cilento Park Campania Italy

  • Le Villette Ravello Residence

    Le Villette Ravello Residence

    Quality Charming Appartments, Exclusive Residence, Family Holiday Ravello Amalficoast Salerno Campania Italy

  • Restaurant Dedalo Maiori

    Restaurant Dedalo Maiori

    Mediterranean Gastronomy and Pizza Restaurant Seafood Maiori Amalfi Coast Neapolitan Riviera Salerno Campania Italy

  • Pasticceria Pansa

    Pasticceria Pansa

    Confectionery, Pastry shop, Wine Bar, Tea room on the Amalfi Coast Amalfi Salerno Campania Italy

  • Terre Stregate Winery

    Terre Stregate Winery

    Wine Farm, quality wines, sannio doc, falanghina, greco di Tufo, aglianico, sparkling wines, fiano igt, Extravirgin oil mill,...

you are here: Home Lombardy Adamello Vezza D'Oglio

Stay

Visit a locality browsing the menu on the left. In each Italy area you can then choose the best touristical structures we are proposing.

Print this page Send to a friend by e-mail

Share:
fb-like
g-plus

Vezza D'Oglio

Description

Vezza d'Oglio is rises on the right bank of the river Oglio, in an area inhabited by Camuni, since Prehistoric times. Around 1300 the Federici, a powerful local family, settled here. The remains of an ancient noble palace on the side of the parish, evidence this period . The town ruled over the entire valley Camonica up until, for the jealousy of power, the members of this family started to enter into conflict between each other.
A Vezza d'Oglio, it is possible to visit the Church of San Clemente, one of the oldest in the Vallecamonica, dating from the XII century, originally used as a shelter for pilgrims.
Not to miss: the Parish Church, rebuilt in the second half of 1700 after being completely destroyed by a fire with a good part of the town. The interior features fine works: the monumental altarpiece showing Christ in the wood that encloses ancon ('500), a series of marble altars, richly inlaid precious statues made of wood, by brothers Fantoni, and impressive paintings from the school of Moretto.

Map

This town web page has been visited 21,532 times.

Choose language

italiano

english