The community of Temù was a district of the ancient and important settlement Dalegno of Upper Vallecamonica.
The Dalegno settlement's centre was an antique villa, later transformed into the church of Sant 'Alessandro, located in Via Valeriana. In this street developed the first houses, that with the debris carried and deposited on the shore of the nearby stream Fiumeclo, allowed the development of "ca 'noe' (new homes).
The church, entitled to S. Bartholomew in Temu, that for his purely hospital dedication, was built here and was also a shelter that served as a nursing home and hotel for travelers. The construction dates back to about 1600, but over the centuries XVII and XIX, the building submitted major restorations.
Apart from the Church of Sant 'Alessandro and St. Bartholomew, no to miss: the church of Pontagna, dedicated to St. Mary and the Church of Santa Giulia, built at 1860 meters above the town of Mezzullo: that has more the appearance of a wooden forest house than a church, but it is situated in a splendid panoramic position.