Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie, consulta la cookie policy. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.




you are here: Home Trentino Alto Adige Paganella, Andalo, Molveno and Brenta Dolomiti Fiavè


Visit a locality browsing the menu on the left. In each Italy area you can then choose the best touristical structures we are proposing.

Print this page Send to a friend by e-mail




Small town in the province of Trento, located on the plateau of moraine Lomaso Fiavè born from the merge of the three medieval settlements Sabadini, Piazza and Sotratori.
The discovery of remains of pile dwellings, dating back to 2300 BC, at the biotype of the Torbiera of Fiavè, certify that the area in question was inhabited since the Bronze Age, while Gallic and Roman-era relics evidence the passage and the settlement these populations here. During the Roman domination Fiavè was assigned to the municipality of Brescia, that ruled here until the High Middle Ages, when it was ceded to the sphere of influence area of Lake Garda. The municipality is endowed with its own code of laws (so-called Regola) already in 1458.
It is the ideal destination for lovers of trekking and long walks outdoors, hiking along the mountain paths and recreational fishing, for the presence of a large pond.

Sites of Interest:
- the remains of the dwelling village, dating back to 2300 BC and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2011. Located in the biotype of the peat bog Fiavè, is a rich and important evidence of prehistoric Bronze Age traditions. The first systematic excavations were undertaken in the nineteenth century.
- the Church of St. Anthony Abbot, Stumiaga, already mentioned in 1482;
- the Church of San Biagio, in Favrio, built in the XVI century;
- the Church of Sts Fabian and Sebastian, built in 1885 to replace the existing church of the XVII century;
- the Churches of San Zeno and San Rocco;
- the Palace of the Counts of Arc;
- Palazzo Levri;
- the Castle Campo, of medieval origins;
- The picturesque houses in typical rural style of the Outer Giudicarie.


This town web page has been visited 17,395 times.

Choose language