Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie, consulta la cookie policy. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.

Accetta

 

english

  • Al Valico Relax

    Al Valico Relax

    Holiday Guest house, bed and breakfast accommodation, Tramonti, Amalfi Coast Salerno Campania Italy

  • Il Riccio Capri Beach Club

    Il Riccio Capri Beach Club

    Mediterranean Gastronomy Exclusive Restaurant Lifestyle Beach Club Capri Island Neapolitan Riviera Campania Italy

  • Hotel Poseidon Positano

    Hotel Poseidon Positano

    Charming Wellness Accommodation Quality Hotel Restaurants and Beauty Center SPA Weddings and Events Positano Amalficoast Salerno...

  • Amalfi Flat Neapolitan Riviera

    Amalfi Flat Neapolitan Riviera

    Apartments Rooms Holiday Guest House Accommodation Minori Amalfi Coast Salerno Campania Italy

  • La Brezza Net Art Cafè Positano

    La Brezza Net Art Cafè Positano

    Lifestyle Lounge Bar Slow snack Internet Point Sushi Bar Positano Amalficoast Neapolitan Riviera Sorrento Salerno Campania Italy

you are here: Home Lombardy Bergamo and its province Dalmine

Stay

Visit a locality browsing the menu on the left. In each Italy area you can then choose the best touristical structures we are proposing.

Print this page Send to a friend by e-mail

Share:
fb-like
g-plus

Dalmine

Description

The town of Dalmine was officially founded on July 7th , 1927 from the unification of three existing districts: Mariano al Brembo, Sforzatica and Sabbio Bergamasco.
The first records of the settlements in the territory of Dalmine date back to Roman times. In particular, the finding in the village of Santa Maria d'Olena of the remains of a sacred building, with burial inscriptions that evidence the presence of an important Roman village.
There are numerous places of interest on the local municipal territory, worth of mention: the Tower Suardi and the Parish Church entitled to St. Joseph and consecrated in 1931.
Not to miss: the Church of St. George and Parish Church of St. Andrew, which was built in rococo style and preserves inside the artworks of local sculptor Antonio Maria Pirovano.

Map

This town web page has been visited 19,953 times.

Choose language

italiano

english