Church of San Giovanni Battista
Originally the main church of the Village, it has an only one nave enriched with a fine tiled floor of the Neapolitan school dated 1790.There is a fresco of Madonna of the Carmine dated c1400 and a pipe organ dated 1795.
Church of San Tommaso
The Chapel has only one nave and there is a painting of the Holy Mary and Saint Tommaso D'Aquino dated c1500 and a large Crucifix of the Neapolitan school dated 1770.
Church of Santa Caterina d'Alessandria
Located near one of the Torre a Mare, it has an altar policromo in marble donated from the cathedral of Amalfi and a painting of the Martyrdom of Caterina Saint dated c1800.
Church of the Annunziata
Built upon the old perimeter of the former church destroyed by landslide in 1924, it contains remains of the old statue of the Announced one.
Church of San Nicola
Close to the Church of Saint Gennaro, it has a pipe organ of XVIII century, and a painting representing Saint Nicola di Bari.
Church of Madonna di Costantinopoli
Situated in a wonderful position, the church has a great painting representing the fire of the city of Costantinopoli.
Church of San Costanzo
Today only a few ruins remain and parts of a fresco dating from around 1100-1200
Extracts from "La Memoria nell'immagine, Praiano viaggio nel Passato" - Giovanni Scala