Boca is a lovely town in the province of Novara, in Piedmont region, surrounded by rolling hills cultivated with Nebbiolo grape, from with the famous Boca DOC wine is produced, and lush woods. It was inhabited since ancient times by the Ligurians, replaced in the V century BC by the Celts and, later, by the Roman legions. After the fall of the Roma Empire, the area was subjected to continuous raids by barbarian tribes from Northern Europe. There was a period of peace during the Lombard domination (VI century AD). In the Middle Ages, Boca was under the control of the counts of Biandrate who, in 1217, gave it to the Vercellesi who, in turn, conceded it as a fief to several lords during the following centuries: Gozzo, Ottone and Corrado Biandrate, Anchise Visconti from Avarano and the marquis Ferdinando Rovita. It suffered the Spanish and Austrian domination, before being annexed to the Savoy dominions.
- the Sanctuary of the Holy Cross, located halfway between Boca and Grignasco, where once stood a small chapel dedicated to the "souls of the Purgatory" and in which there was a painting depicting Christ on the cross with an angel collecting his holy blood in a goblet. Due to the deep devotion for this painting and many miracles attributed to it, it was necessary to built a new and larger building. The project was entrusted to the architect Alessandro Antonelli and finished only in 1917.
- the Church of San Gaudenzio, of medieval origin, became a parish in the XIV century and, in the second half of the XVII century, the aisles and the masonry vaults were added. Due to structural failure, in 1968, it was necessary to proceed with the demolition of the façade and aisles. Today the building has a single nave. A beautiful painting of the XVIII century, depicting the "Glory of San Gaudenzio" stands above the main marble altar, while the old wooden altar, of valsesiana school, stands on the right hand of the presbytery.
- the small Church of Madonna delle Grazie, co-patron saint of the town, preceded by a beautiful avenue;
- the Church of San Gaudenzio at the cemetery, of Romanesque origin, enclosed inside the perimeter of the cemetery after the Napoleonic edict of 1807, deliberating the displacement of the cemetery outside the towns. The partially deteriorated frescoes in the apse are very interesting.
- the XIX century Church of San Rocco, where it is possible to admire a painting of San Rocco and San Francesco from Assisi at the foot of Madonna and Child.
- the Chapel of Santa Maria and San Sebastiano, overlooking Piazza Matteotti, was already mentioned in the list of church properties in 1545;
- the stronghold of Montalbano, set on the hill with the same name. only very few parts of the old Brusati's castle are still visible.
- casa Vescovile;
- Casa Cobianchi;
- Casa Rezzi.