Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie, consulta la cookie policy. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.

Accetta

 

english

  • Pineta 1903

    Pineta 1903

    Restaurant Lounge Bar Wine Bar Lemon Garden Beer Pub Brasserie Maiori Amalfi Coast Salerno Campania Italy

  • Villa Casale Ravello

    Villa Casale Ravello

    Quality Apartments Accommodation Swimming Pool Villa Ravello Residence Amalficoast Neapolitan Riviera Salerno Campania Italy

  • Hotel L'Argine fiorito Atrani

    Hotel L'Argine fiorito Atrani

    Bed and Breakfast Hotel Accommodation Atrani Amalfi Coast Neapolitan Riviera Salerno Campania Italy

  • l'Amore holiday guest house Amalfi Coast

    l'Amore holiday guest house Amalfi Coast

    Charming exclusive Accommodation appartments on the Amalficoast, Luxury Apartments historical building, Maiori Amalficoast Neapolitan...

  • Amalfi Coast Private Car

    Amalfi Coast Private Car

    Excursions and Transfers on the Amalficoast, Exclusive Private Car for train Station and Italian Airport Ravello, Ruocco Andrea,...

you are here: Home Campania Vallo di Diano Monte San Giacomo

Stay

Visit a locality browsing the menu on the left. In each Italy area you can then choose the best touristical structures we are proposing.

Print this page Send to a friend by e-mail

Share:
fb-like
g-plus

Monte San Giacomo

Description

Monte San Giacomo, set at the foot of the Mount Cervati, is a nice small town in the province of Salerno. It was probably founded by the Normans, even if many prehistoric remains, dating back to 50 thousand years ago, were brought to light.
The realization of many palaces during XVI century by noble local families sparked off the economic development of the town. According to some historians, its name derives from the Apostle St. James. The town's centre is built all around the Church dedicated to St. James, which preserves many wooden sculpturea and ancient canvases.

Map

This town web page has been visited 28,536 times.

Choose language

italiano

english